Here is a great Chameleon recipe!
- 2 Cups of egg noodles
- 1 Pound of ground beef
- 1 Jar Chameleon Chili Sauce (Red Pepper Lime or Original)
- 1 cup of water
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 4oz can sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 sliced pepperoni or Canadian bacon
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
1. Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
2. Brown the ground beef, drain.
3. In a 12 X 8 microwaveable casserole dish, combine all ingredients except the cheese.
4. Microwave the covered dish on high for approximately 17 minutes. Stop every 6 minutes to stir the ingredients.
5. Once the cooking time is completed, top with the cheese and cover.
6. Let stand for 5 minutes.